Here are the details: [NOTE: the link above has the forms you must use.]
Beretta USA Corp. recognizes the importance of supporting and assisting the individual law
enforcement or security officer, military personnel and qualified first responders (see qualified purchaser list below). This program allows these personnel to purchase Two (2) New Beretta Px4 Storm, Cx4 Storm or 90 series pistol from any dealer and receive a $50 rebate (per pistol)
directly from Beretta USA per calendar year. Offer valid for pistols purchased between January 1 – December 31, 2012.
For a Pistol/Carbine Purchase to qualify under this program, the following instructions must be followed:
- Complete a Purchase Authorization Letter (PAL) following the directions below OR submit a copy of the appropriate credentials (ID, badge, etc.).
- Complete the attached Rebate Form.
- Mail the PAL or Credentials, and Rebate Form, together with a copy of your pistol receipt, to:
Beretta USA Corp.,
Attn: America’s Defenders Pistol Purchase Program,
17601 Beretta Drive,
Accokeek, MD 20607.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for your rebate check to arrive.
Qualified purchasers for this program include:
- All sworn Law Enforcement Officers, including state, county and city
- All Federal Law Enforcement Officers
- All Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- All retired Law Enforcement Officers with retired credentials
- State licensed Security Company Officers
- Licensed Para-Medics and EMTs
- Fire Fighters (including volunteers)
- Court Judges
- District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- Active U.S. Military personnel – all branches
- Former U.S. Military personnel – all branches